Just read Uncanny X-Men #17

Rahne is dead for real. Logan has Kwanon hunt down the kids who killed them and scan their memories to confirm it.
Emma Frost has wiped everyone's memories of her, which is why Scott hasn't gone looking for her sooner.
Logan and Scott are fighting and hate each other again.
Rosenberg isn't a very good writer.

Attached: 759072._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x1969, 578K)

>Emma Frost has wiped everyone's memories of her, which is why Scott hasn't gone looking for her sooner.
what's the reason

you sound butthurt and triggered
Matt is the only acceptable X-Men writer now

Terrible, just terrible.

The absolute state of the X-Men franchise then.

you sound like you have low standards
But then again Marvel fucked up bad with the X-Men this decade

>Emma Frost has wiped everyone's memories of her, which is why Scott hasn't gone looking for her sooner
Fuck right off.

It's the last page, reason hasn't been given yet.

>Matt is the only acceptable X-Men writer now
I mean the fact that the highest bar you seem to hope for X-Men right now is 'acceptable' says more about the current state of X-Men than anything else.

Emma and Scott was always a shit ship, based Rosenjew sinking it

Kill yourself Jordan White. Nobody wants villain Emma or Scott and Emma separated except you.

I'm hoping once Emma is aware of Scott living and Rosenbergs greasy mitts are off the franchise they get back together.

Hickman's taking the reins and she's persona non-grata in all the solicits of his upcoming books. It's dead, Jim.

>Nobody wants villain Emma or Scott and Emma separated except you.

You don't speak for all of us. They haven't been a couple since Namor cucked Scott in 2012 anyway.

She's still standing next to him in the group shot, a man can dream.

I never unstood mindwipe situations like this. Wouldn’t they still have pictures and videoed of them together with Frost? Deleting memories doesn’t delete physical evidence. And what about people that aren’t human that would still know of her, including ones elsewhere not on earth?

Hopefully based Hickman will ignore all this.

Morrison was retarded to put them together, it was a bad development for both characters

Any news about Juggy? he's always the best part of the teams.

Attached: Juggerchad.jpg (1107x1678, 428K)

Hickman is dictating these changes
never forget Gillen was going to have Emma kill Scott

OP here

Juggernaut's part of the team now, he's the only one who seems to remember Emma since he's the one who noticed that Scott doesn't have her on his list of Mutants of Interest.

At this point it looks like this story has to be ending with a timeline reset where none of it actually happened, including the whole Age of X-Man.

Based Cain! I guess it's thanks to his helmet.

Shame for Age of X-Man. Putting mutants in their own separate universe is the only way to handle them.

>yfw the run from the 2000s that has the most influence in 2019 is Austen's, not Morrisons or Claremont

>never forget Gillen was going to have Emma kill Scott
I heard he was going to haver her betray Scott, feeling he became weak and a poor excuse of a man.
Cykefags reactions would have been gold.

>never forget Gillen was going to have Emma kill Scott

What was going to happen?

This run is going to end or be forgotten due to Hickman steamrolling through, but damn hope that Logan and Scott thing isn't true

I'm guessing it'll just be handwaved but a better explanation would be a mental block and she just forces people not to think about her. See a picture and you notice everything without putting 2 and 2 together or even making note of her.

when was the last time X-men were good?
pre AvX..., so schism? almost a decade ago??

I fucking hate scemma

I really don't understand the purpose of this run. Scott decides to try things differently and is a spectacular success at letting mutants die, while looking like a one eyed hobo. Wolverine just kills people.

What the fuck happened? Jesus fucking christ. Just kill the book already.

I'm not an Xfag, but Scott+Emma always seemed way better than Scott+Jean, what am I missing?

People are still butthurt that Emma cucked Scott for Namor.

Scott and Jean = Reed and Sue.

HOWEVER Jean died, Scott mourned. Then Marvel brought Jean back, and back, and back then Jean and Scott lost all meaning.

Well canonically this has been solved in the past by erasing memories of the existence of those physical photos, videos, etc. and that if one was to stumble upon said evidence their minds would have a block preventing them from either just seeing the individual in the image or from seeing the whole image all-together.

Case in point would be the very first Sentry mini by Paul Jenkins.

X-Men basically peaked with Dark Reign until AvX in the last Decade.

X-Men need more stuff like Curse of the Mutants and Secret Invasion

Emma is a cunt, that's pretty much it. Even Scott realized this before he died.

>Shame for Age of X-Man. Putting mutants in their own separate universe is the only way to handle them.

Probably correct, but dividing the X-Men cast between the 'real' world and the Age of X-Man wasn't the way to do it, and the separate universe should be something more like a traditional X-Men status quo.

Age of X-Man is an interesting allegory for the modern era of neo-prudes and behaviour-police controlling culture and presenting themselves as good people while destroying people's lives and careers, but it's spread over too many minis, the pace is too slow, and the quality isn't living up to the premise.

If Scott is gonna get back together with an old flame they should bring back Madelyne Pryor

>Then Marvel brought Jean back, and back, and back then Jean and Scott lost all meaning.
Marvel brought Jean back once. The problem was... Madelyne Pryor happened.

>I heard he was going to haver her betray Scott, feeling he became weak and a poor excuse of a man.
>Cykefags reactions would have been gold.
I would love it.
Emma is so much better as villain. But fags love her a hero to massage their own egos

>Age of X-Man is an interesting allegory for the modern era of neo-prudes and behaviour-police controlling culture

And I still find it kinda ironic that the biggest complaint most anons had with it in the first week was over Bishop 'cucking' Scott with Jean.

Or an MCU movie

Schism was terrible too. Maaaaybe Second Coming just to wrap up plot-lines, but it still wasn't that amazing.

Well...

Attached: B.jpg (881x618, 351K)

>If Scott is gonna get back together with an old flame they should bring back Madelyne Pryor
She doesn't love him and it is creepy

She also fucked Alex and Nate...

Do you hate Scott that much?

Is the shame of this why Nate wants to ban sex?

And just wait until that doesn't go anywhere.

I heard it wasn't Bishop's daughter and I'm pretty sure they'll handwave it away since it's the X-Men and they always do this bullshit.

>And I still find it kinda ironic that the biggest complaint most anons had with it in the first week was over Bishop 'cucking' Scott with Jean.
They aren't even together. or in the same universe. i bet none of these user complained when he was banging Emma. Morons

nobody gave a fuck about Jean fucking Bishop outside the interracial and forced aspect.

>pretending like Hickman didn't tell Rosenberg to do all of this
delusional

oh Nate, that was so screwed up. Not only Maddie ls Jean's clone, Nate is a AU version of Cable

Emma should be with Banshee and Jean should be with Scott
the biggest complaint is that it's boring as fuck and the writing is all tumblr bait

>nobody gave a fuck about Jean fucking Bishop outside the interracial and forced aspect.
It isn't forced. black, white, asian, muslim are all the time having sex.

>Emma should be with Banshee and Jean should be with Scott
Emma Jean and Scott should be fucking dead

They can't even keep Prof X dead.

b-but Banshee should lead the X-Men, that's still a swell idea

It's forced because Jean didn't give a fuck about Mr. Baby killer for decades until in just one issue they became a couple. with zero build up
Let's not kid ourselves the entire relationship was rushed to gain PC points and try to be "progressive"

>It's forced because Jean didn't give a fuck about Mr. Baby killer for decades until in just one issue they became a couple. with zero build up
>Let's not kid ourselves the entire relationship was rushed to gain PC points and try to be "progressive"
Have you actually read the mini, user?

Marvel's writers and editors have a sick cuckold fetish for keeping apart popular couples that readers want to see together, and pairing the women up with a "wrong" man, because they believe angry readers buy more books. In The Current Year, that wrong man is usually black, so when they succeed in their plan of making readers angry, they can dismiss that anger as racism and ignore it.

I guess I'll believe it since the leaks have been completely accurate but OP you might as well post a page for confirmation if you're the same one as before.

Is this considered double rape?

So much this. Anyone who disagrees should commit sudoku and never post on Yea Forums ever again

go back to cbr

>Thinking Hickman would give a fuck about anyone else's work
Now, that's delusional

No, YOU go back to cbr, you flaming faggot

Well, technically Jean has canon-wise returned twice, during Phoenix Endsong (she goes back to being dead at the end) and Phoenix Resurrection. However, no one remembers Endsong anyway so it practically doesn't count.

Declan please

Scemma shippers on suicide watch when Scott
inevitably dumbs her and fucks literally any other girl.

>yadda yadda look at me sucking cocks
>look how big the cock that I suck is!
>just take a look please, I'm lonely

all ships must sink

Scott should be with anyone who isn't psychic
literately any other character would be better than Emma or Jean
if you can read minds you suck and I don't like your comics

Good, I don't want you to like my comics. As a matter of fact, I really really like that you don't like my comics

Attached: stupid telepaths.jpg (864x690, 76K)

Are people seriously butthurt at bishop stretching Jean Grey vagina?

Will the X-men ever be good again?

Attached: sadwolvie.jpg (486x716, 154K)

Jean and Emma are hot. Scott is kind of an autist anyway he needs all the help he can get. Besides it is better than seeing sexy women being squandered on niggers

no

Attached: Spider-Man-Deadpool 046-006.jpg (497x737, 79K)

Probably not. They keep fucking with the corpses and can't move on.

No, just you.

>Scott and Jean = Reed and Sue.
Scott is a cuck, then?

Every male character in Marvel is a cuck.

Scott makes psychics wet. It's like telling a gay guy to stop sucking cocks because he keeps getting offers.

that's a dumb metaphor you're dumb

It’s just the run that Rosenberg wanted to write as a kid. JDW had to fill in the time from the Color Books to HoX/PoX so he’s gonna let Rosenberg have a 6-month tantrum and make him reset everything at the end so Hickman can work his magic.

Second Coming/Utopia in general.

post that on cbr, whore

No, you go back to CBR faggot

no, YOU go back to cbr n word.

stop picking on Jordan and Matt, that's not nice
it's leagues better than Bunn/Guggenheim/Taylor

Writers and editors tend to hate the following things.

>Marriage
>Characters in stable long term relationships
>Characters not with their "classic" love interests

The first two are obvious: romance drama is cheap, easy and lazy. For the last one, writers and editors want everything to remain the way it was when they were kids so Scott not being with Jean is blasphemy for most of them.

>Emma is so much better as villain.
Emma as a villain was just evil and that's it; she had no real character beyond being sexy and evil. Her caring about the future of mutants both as a teacher and later on as one of the leading figures of the entire race -- leading to a much more pragmatic approach to heroics made her much more intersting. She's also been a hero for far longer than she ever was a villain and even before Phalanx Covenant/Generation X when she officially turned she'd been softened up considerably going back to New Mutants with the Hellions where her role as teacher started to be emphasized more.

>I fucking hate scemma
I fucking hate scemma

>when was the last time X-men were good?
Longer than that and it depends on what you're counting. The latest I'd argue that the line has been largely good is all the way back around the time of Messiah Complex and even then it was a mixed bag. Bru's Uncanny was dull as shit and he wrote one of the worst X-Men stories ever going into it (Deadly Genesis) and I never liked Yost/Kyle's New X-Men or X-Force. Carey's X-Men and Legacy were great as was PAD's X-Factor though.

The last time the line ever felt like it had any sort of life or ideas was all the way back during the Morrison era which is 15+ years ago. House of M is arguably the shittiest thing to ever happen to the X-Men and they franchsie has never recovered from it.

Morrison was the shittiest thing and they haven't recovered since then
but

Attached: X-Men-Legacy--Legion-v01---Prodigal-(2013)-(Digital)-(Kileko-Empire)-095.jpg (1988x3056, 1.75M)

Because it's the same dumb race mixing propaganda involving a sexy aryan goddess (the second best) and a dumb ape.

It’s just a random little girl.

She never felt true happiness in her life

Attached: Wolfsbane-New-Mutants-Earliest-h7.jpg (725x668, 170K)

No. Best you can hope for is for the fan fiction Marvel is these days to briefly align with your tastes before it changes again.

Jesus fuck. Thank christ this run is ending soon. this is supposed to be the rebuild phase of X-Men and Rosenburg just wants to wallow in dogshit for some reason.

Monkey paw raising the middle finger.

Nah, I don't like the characters much or Morrison but I can see the sense in the pairing after an X-fag explained it succinctly.

Scott spent his life under Charles with Jean never quite getting what he wanted from them or they from him. Emma is basically a fusion and inversion of them, not only giving Scott his needs unrestrained but getting back from him an actual leader figure and a mutant school to belong to instead of both just staying eternally Xavier's errand boy and aimless evil seductress.

Can't even hate, Grant sorted that shit elegantly.

But is Kwannon wearing pantyhose or is she pantless.

eat dicks, you're dumb, he's dumb, it's dumb, go back ribbit

When did it start getting trendy for kids to hate on Morrison’s run?

I'd take Austen, Fraction or even Casey over that shit writer.

Stellar rebuttal.

The inept floundering to vilify, scapegoat, kill and then reset the clock on Scott and Emma, to give other characters a push on a whim like Logan and Black Bolt, is what's braindead. If it was remotely intelligently done I'd be all for it same as what Grant did, but it's been flat out willfully lazy scrawl start to finish.

If you applaud anything that ties into that your opinion can get fucked for all I care.

>Rosenberg isn't a very good writer.
I could've told you that YEARS ago.

They hate that he made Magneto evil and killed Jean.

I hate that they made Magneto good and Jean alive

I'm hoping we just get Elixir bringing all his friends back from the dead and establishing himself as a villain worthy of the brotherhood by sacrificing a bunch of the enemies of mutantkind to do it.

Attached: Brotherhood_of_Evil_Mutants_(Earth-616)_from_X-Men_Blue_Vol_1_34_001.jpg (1858x2858, 1.63M)

Hickman is not responsible for this MATT you are and nobody gives a shit about this run besides corny twitterheads who shower Rosenberg with compliments for a like.

>Scott spent his life under Charles with Jean never quite getting what he wanted from them or they from him. Emma is basically a fusion and inversion of them, not only giving Scott his needs unrestrained but getting back from him an actual leader figure and a mutant school to belong to instead of both just staying eternally Xavier's errand boy and aimless evil seductress.

Scott wasn't Xavier's errand boy. If wasn't for Xavier Scott wouldn't even be the leader.
Jean nor Xavier restrained him, more like he was afraid and restrained himself.
Emma made Cyclops a psuchopath that could only care about the end goals and gave zero fucks for his teammates wellbeings;

Scemma fans are the worst and are dumb as fuck

>Emma as a villain was just evil and that's it; she had no real character beyond being sexy and evil. Her caring about the future of mutants both as a teacher and later on as one of the leading figures of the entire race -- leading to a much more pragmatic approach to heroics made her much more intersting. She's also been a hero for far longer than she ever was a villain and even before Phalanx Covenant/Generation X when she officially turned she'd been softened up considerably going back to New Mutants with the Hellions where her role as teacher started to be emphasized more

She just became a generic Jean with some snark. just that.

People have to learn to like female characters without turning villains into heroes.

>Scott wasn't Xavier's errand boy.
Many a falling out stem from Scott dutifully or unwittingly being made to turn away and play his role while matters like Vulcan transpired under Xavier.
You cannot paint their early years as evenhanded.
>If wasn't for Xavier Scott wouldn't even be the leader.
Scott's stepped out of Xavier's assigned position and still commanded the same loyalty, ability and respect from his community. And if you're going to claim Xavier solely built Scott's capability to do so, recall how Alex is even alive as a reminder of Scott's inherent nature as a selfless protector.
>Jean nor Xavier restrained him, more like he was afraid and restrained himself.
You can't now paint their volatile, unrestrained and oppressive natures as suddenly the victim's fault for enduring.
>Emma made Cyclops a psuchopath
>that could only care about the end goals and gave zero fucks for his teammates wellbeings;

Scott specifically gradually turns to further isolation, letting Logan off his leash, siding with Magneto and turning increasingly vigilante because he grows fed up with the world looking the other way while X-Men are harassed and bury the corpses of mutant children. That's the opposite of an uncaring pragmatic psychopath. He was emotionally compromised and forced to compromise.

Again, the characters and their pairing are not even my favorite, but compared to other cases like Black Bolt and Medusa's turbulent, paradoxical and ultimately empty relation during the Inhumans push and subsequent drop, it is easily evident the character arcs of Scott and Emma progress together.

Scott lets go of repressed guilt and begins to assert himself productively, and Emma achieves actual place and purpose. There's no two ways about it.

Only those who simply wanted forward storytelling and criticism of the apathy of the setting buried were against what was happening. It's been shameless inside job sabotage to redirect or undo things and I'm not going to condone it.

>Emma is basically a fusion and inversion of them, not only giving Scott his needs unrestrained but getting back from him an actual leader
You're giving Emma way to much credit for Scott's character development this past decade. What truly changed him to "rightclops" was M-Day and mutant becoming extinct. Emma or Jean being his partner wouldn't have made a difference.

she was never like Jean. That is why Emma and Jean had pretty good chemistry in Morrison's run. Jean was the good cop and Emma the bad cop.

muh metaphor for violence against transexuals 'trapping straight' men. Does this actually happen or is it as I suspect in reality histrionics.

>pantyhose

When people started overrating it.

>It isn't forced

Attached: 1543625574405.jpg (470x350, 26K)

>What truly changed him to "rightclops" was M-Day and mutant becoming extinct.
I've meant more to say she's gladly served as a cheerleader for him coming into his own of his own will, not the cause. If we have to get into Scott relative the actions of Wanda, Beast, the Avengers, Schism we'll never end.

>Emma or Jean being his partner wouldn't have made a difference.
I have to disagree.

Consider recent conduct.

Even with the doubled return of Young and Resurrected Jean, and claim that both, free of the Phoenix, promised great, new, unimagined things...we got nothing from either.

The younger did little but routine X-menship in between meddling with her team mates personal journeys before going back in time to ultimately achieve just as little as her elder, meanwhile the elder after supposedly gathering the perfect team defaults predictably to stalling in the situation for mutants and the world at large, and ultimately remains placid even as X-Man threatened to throw the state of the world out of balance.
Now she's doing more nothing in his make believe world.

I was even being told and almost convinced at one point that her inaction contrast with Armor's proactive example was perhaps the point, that Jean was failing to achieve what was sold with her glorious return and would have to admit it and step up or step off. But no, she just sort of shrugs and it all shrugs off her as usual.
This is not a leader of action, and I doubt a good second in command either.

Emma has always, been gung-ho to act and quick to respond to the slightest slights, like with infamous cases of giving Carol and Kimura perspective.
It's not always a good thing, but it is a visible difference between them.

And the way White Hot Room Jean responded to Scott struggling with the things put in his lap, compared to Emma mentally dining and holding conversation to keep Scott calm, paints another image of their ability as a confidant for those in his place.

Morrison ruined Emma and Scott

>Morrison
>ruined Emma and Scott
Wuuuuuut?

Eh. I like her best as a "hero" that clearly has villain ideology, but Marvel usually does that by accident due to their general lack of understanding concerning anything involving ethics.

As someone who hasn’t read any xmen book since cyclops died, is this current AU stuff worth reading? I liked the uh, xmen legacy AU from 2011 I think if that gives any indication.

I'm a huge Banshee fan and I can tell you he works best as a supporting character