The Authority

Criminal (Brubaker)

Thor (Lee & Kirby)

Death of Captain Marvel

off the top of my head

Jenkins/lee inhumans

based Marvel-knowledge user

Doom Patrol: Crawling From the Wreckage

I was going to go hard with Doctor Strange stuff, but not everything is as great as what's listed. There's things I enjoy, but that I wouldn't necessarily recommend someone unless they were into him from other stuff.

Then I just thought about other stuff that had really stricken me when I read it. Like, there's probably a ton more stuff I could recommend in the same vein as what I posted, but I'd have to sit back and think for a while, or do a little research to jog my memory.

>unironically listing the killing joke

Meme list, desu. Too much superhero shit and not enough Charlie Brown (or peanuts or whatever) or Calvin and Hobbes. At least put some more Kirby there. And this is just my personal taste, but i fucking hated Hellblazer. Constantine shouldn't be a protagonist. He's a "behind the scenes" guy

Ultimates vol 1 and 2. Planet hulk. Blackest night. God butcher and God bomb.

It's missing a lot of good indieshit.

Killing Joke was unironically better written and drawn than everything Kirby was involved in.

remove all the Morrison

And it's still worse. Killing joke is a big nothing. It starts and ends in nothing. It achieves nothing. It challenges nothing. And fuck you for making me reply. Even moore agrees with me

Anything published before 1990. It's where the masterworks are.

Prophet.

What an empty criticism. It's almost as if the point of every story should be to just go from point A to point B. Too much capeshit has rotten your mind. Stick to your Scott Snyder events where every mystery of the universe will be revealed.

>Even Alan Moore agrees with me
Source? And not the one where he just says that it's too dark for capeshit. Show me where he says that Killing Joke is a bad book and it's badly written.

I don't know what should be added, but theres at least a few that really shouldn't be on there.

I would remove a lot of capeshit from there. Nobody would even care for Kingdom Come, Long Halloween, Hellboy if it wasn't capeshit.
>Infinity Gauntlet, Justice and Annihilation
Lmao. These aren't even remotely good. Might as well put Civil War and Johns' GL then.

I'd add Stray Bullets, Berlin, Concrete, War Stories, Battlefields and some Euro shit.

Knightfall
Punisher Max
Blackest Night
Hush
Saga
From Hell

>Even moore agrees with me
You capeshitter need to stop using this argument when you get buttmad about everything else he says. You disagree with him about everything so clearly you don't value his opinion... unless he agrees with you, of course. Why don't you frame your argument like this
>even Moore hates Killing Joke just like how he hates all capeshit because it's a garbage "genre" for manchildren

Gotta have Dr. Strange: The Oath

Attached: 51alk11tVZL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_[1].jpg (324x499, 43K)

What's So Funny about Truth, Justice and the American Way?

>inb4 edgelords cry their fucking eyes out

Attached: 17853022[1].jpg (312x475, 135K)

The greatest thing to come out of Flashpoint

Attached: latest[1].jpg (400x616, 104K)

I think the problem is that it doesn't have enough Morrison.

Alright, I've fixed it to be more Morrisonesque. Here is the Final Version.

Suggestions for improvement?

Attached: The Highest Artistic Achievements of Films, Videogames, Literatures and Graphic Novels.jpg (1800x2048, 1.52M)

based as fuck

Kill your self

Even this one is missing some stuff.

Attached: 1449990540436.jpg (2292x2700, 2.55M)

Attached: 1512403365869.jpg (1280x1508, 701K)