So is the cycle of "This movie will kill the MCU" gonna start up again with Homecoming or will it take until Black...

So is the cycle of "This movie will kill the MCU" gonna start up again with Homecoming or will it take until Black Widow and Eternals?

Attached: spider_man_far_from_home2.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Black Panther 2

Without a doubt.

Anons will be crying that with every single MCU release. Even 20 movies later.

I just think he's a terrible Peter.

Take a fucking guess.

Attached: architect-matrix.jpg (528x297, 49K)

>Namor is showing up in BP2

NOPE

The new narrative is going to be "Endgame's an exit point, people are going to stop watching MCU movies now because Endgame was too much of a finale". Look out for that one.

i'm very excited for all the posts about no one caring about the Black Widow movie cause she died in Endgame personally

Endgame kill it. Deal with it

The MCU is dead to me, I'll take Marvel movies as they come but for the most part, there is no grand shared universe experience that matters to me anymore. Without RDJ and Evans, the MCU is no more.

Literally nothing will touch Endgame in terms of raw numbers and Disney knows this.

>Literally nothing will touch Endgame in terms of raw numbers and Disney knows this.
Oh no, they'll only make a HUGE profit off it every year, instead of a LEGENDARY one!

Secret Wars and Avengers vs X-Men could get them close, but it depends on how they build it up.

I doubt it. Bear in mind that there's no RDJ or Evans, and just think about how many of the other veterans are going to drop out by the time they're done building up the next Avengers film.

They could always pull a Stark/Capnfrom one of the timelines they created in Endgame.

Like the other user said, they now have X-men, Fantastic Four, gotta wait 2 or so years for the defenders to appear since Netflix have them by the balls on that, and the shit ton of other super heroes by marvel under their belt. If they take their time with this one, it could be pretty huge, but I get what you mean

If this was a comic book then they would totally do that. There's to many real world factors stopping it though. RDJ and Evans would be really expensive now

The MCU will never die within our lifetimes. It might take a pause, but like Star Wars and Star Trek it has become a cultural entity FAR too beloved to ever die out forever.

Show me some proof

Attached: 1529163153973.jpg (299x293, 9K)

Endgame already came out, the MCU is over.
Everything else is just like gaiden stories for if you're bored.

The question is how many people were attached to the characters in Endgame who literally die. Why bother continuing with the MCU if Personal Favorite isn't around anymore?

Because no one knew they loved Iron Man until we got the movie in 2008. Absolutely no one loved Cap until we got Chris Evans' Steve. No one gave a single fuck about Guardians of the Galaxy until we got. Then Black Panther.

Its pretty much the whole Marvel thing make us fall in love with characters we didn't care about earlier.

Imagine that. In a few years, Shang Chi will be as famous as Spider-Man. Think about that for a second.

>Absolutely no one loved Cap
Now you're exaggerating.

Dude, I know you guys from Estados Unidos had a lot of reasons to love a fuy dressed as your flag, but we from around the world really didn't care about a blonde blue eyed dudebro with a impossible frisbee and a lot of WW2 rants.

But in the SECOND we see thin Steve jump over that grenade, he captivated not only american fans. He is really heroic.

At my screening kids were excited when strange, carol and wakanda man showed up. The next saga is safe, but you'll have more people who followed since Ironman going "not muh" or "back in my days...".

Attached: 1552586654837.jpg (1500x1024, 408K)

Your average person didn't know what Captain America was like before the movie. A lot of people who don't read or watch shit NOW think that he's a blindly patriotic, or even conservative symbol.

But those people are morons.

Attached: Cap coming back to Earth.jpg (340x480, 59K)

Depends entirely on how they handle Old Steve and NuGamora. Those two plots seem to create the biggest doubt with fans.

Endgame killed the MCU. No movie will come close to how much finishing the story has hurt.

There is no proof but in Endgame they mention undersea earthquakes off the coast of Africa. What the fuck else could it be?

Like SHIELD in IronMan 2 having a marker in Africa. That could lead to something...or maybe not. They should try getting the Fantastic Four w/ Black Panther as well since I believe that was his debut.

Attached: 1539302243673.jpg (680x850, 143K)

This goes in Yea Forums because the answer belongs to a discussion about theaters. I was going to type a theater about discussions. Man I am hungry for intelligent conversation. Ugh!