Worst Characters of the 2010s

Who are some of the worst characters to debut in the 2010s? For me, it's Pony Head.
She's a bitch, has an annoying voice, serves no purpose to the series, never learns anything, was never funny (even in the good seasons) and worst of all she's the creator's pet (which is why she continues to appear in later episodes)

tbqh, I'd forgive Star Vs for the shitty seasons if they killed her off in the finale.

Attached: zIf0AIET_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Fuck. You took what I'd put down.
Seriously, fuck Ponyhead with a passion. As bad as Bitch Pudding but with none of the intended comedy.

Okay well if I had to pick something else... I'd pick Beth from Rick and Morty. Because seriously, she is cunt incarnate. I hate the show itself and most characters in it, but Beth is up there in my hatred charts. I prefer Peggy Fucking Hill to Beth's bitch ass.

Attached: beth-loves-red-wine.jpg (1300x737, 121K)

Attached: star dead inside.jpg (764x960, 138K)

Mabel Pines

Ginger from Talking Tom and Friends

You know, that particular description can be used for a lot of 2010s characters.
All ot them more or less awful in their own right.
How did this particular archetype became so popular?

Attached: LSP-Fanart-Photo-1.jpg (500x521, 60K)

the rise of modern feminism.

Attached: pig-goat-banana-cricket.jpg (987x555, 1.05M)

>exists only to prop up a love interest who is even more bland of a character than he is
>spends most of his screentime as different characters because of his multiple personality disorder gimmick and never grows as a result
>end of his first season arc is literally going inside his head to beat up his other personalities and learn to summon them at will
>comes back next season with a new personality which is supposed to be malevolence incarnate
>this super evil personality does nothing but break some shitty personal belongings
>RESET BUTTON
>literally erases his mental disorder and gains all the greatest qualities of his multiple personalities which are essentially superpowers then gets the girl and a million dollars
>just by pushing a button

Attached: 1532902611917.png (258x1019, 137K)

LSP was at least funny occasionally, I can't name a single time Pony Head was funny.

Meh, I always found LSP a pretty funny character. One of the best of the whole show imo

used to be nice

poorly done LSP ripoff, but important as a plot device (think for a moment who else could be stars bff without weakening marco's role as mc)

annoying but she is supposed to be the annoying wife

don't even get me started

Plagiarism

>Who else would Star's BFF be?
Janna seems pretty cool to hang around, She and Star were pretty buddy buddy in Season 2, if any time was a good time to replace Janna as Star's BFF it would've been then.

The only important thing Pony did was give Star dimensional scissors.

She gives me boners

Pony also staged the fake kidnapping of Eclipsa, boosting Eclipsa's popularity instantly.

At least lsp suffered constantly and it was funny how she was happy being a crazy homeless person

Yeah fuck this guy for winning the pot

fuck that guy one of the worst characters in that season

Attached: marceline_the_jamming_queen_by_mrbarthalamul-d5pcls9.png (1024x1192, 215K)

Probably cause AT was big and influential and people thought copying that sort of character would be an easy way to add in low effort comedic relief

Goat is cute. CUTE.

>self insert
>from one of the shittiest revivals of any cartoon series
>every episode involving him is about Blossom having a major orgasm over him
>doesn't have any flaws, his only reason for being in the show is some sort of love interest for Blossom
>writer based on him gets called out for being some sort of freak pedophile over it
>"lol, it was just an in-joke guys, heh yeah."

Attached: dbcx3v4-63a26c9f-0145-4f9c-ba93-2847f6a6dcdf.png (523x303, 150K)

may as well add this fucker too.

Attached: Donny_the_Pony_PNG.png (655x864, 215K)

Fuck Eclipsa, she should've stayed dead.