Why don't cartoons do this kind of effect? I really like it

Why don't cartoons do this kind of effect? I really like it.

Attached: 1556298908145.gif (492x283, 2.58M)

because instead of looking at the reaction of the cool energy blast we see it and make judgment for ourselves

>acting like a show can't show BOTH. you show character reaction THEN you show the cool energy blast...likely several times as its initial firing or creation, it moving towards its object of focus and it getting closer and then its end point.

>They start using this type of effect
>"WE ANIME NOW BROS"
>"ANIMESHIT"
>"JUST FUCKING KILL ME NOW"
>"WHY DO CARTOONS NOWADAYS ONLY COPY FROM OTHER SOURCES"
>HOW SJW CALARTS CARTOONS GET PRAISED FOR PLAGIARISM [1:00:00]
>"Imagine actually liking cartoonthatusestheanimeeffect basedboy.jpg"

>shaky static image while speed lines are drawn in and the character is erased with each panel
Japan is lucky anime is loved by brainlets who are easily amused by cheap tricks.

as opposed to....?

man you're right user!

Cartoons are so much better with how they....averagely animate the characters throughout the entire episode, and sometimes not even that?

Anime has the best animation in the world, and not everything has to take maximum effort. Do you think live action productions just make everything as expensive and difficult as possible and never use simple tricks?

>not understanding that sometimes the best looking stuff can be done with little budget.

Marisa is CUTE

I think Samurai jack had a fight based on this effect (Jack vs the mansion ghost dragon?)

1) Because it's emulating crosshatching style frequently done in manga. Why would cartoons copy manga effects? They do western comics effects all the time.
2) Stop making these threads, they're not interesting.

>why would I watch a stop motion movie, it's just made with toy puppets
This is your mindset

>Why would cartoon copy manga effects

Why would they copy anime effects oh wait...

>Why would cartoons copy manga effects?

Attached: calarts is one hell of a drug.jpg (538x534, 108K)

Voltron

Attached: MangaMania.webm (580x400, 2.42M)

Between 3D and lowering budgets and over working scandals, do you really want to start this? How you enjoying the "quality" of OPM this season?

Attached: here's your anime bro.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

good thing we have current cartoons which aesthetically look nowhere near as good and animate only slightly better overall.

Anime has coasted on working their animators to death and paying them almost nothing. Now it's finally catching up with them. Stuff like this is also why mangaka die so young. I hope you enjoyed that one manga, it killed the author.

Attached: amazing quality.webm (1920x1080, 663K)

>anime
>series of still images with only mouth moving
>best animation
This has to be bait.