Tfw the man you've loved your entire life abandons you for the first pretty girl who was nice to him...

>tfw the man you've loved your entire life abandons you for the first pretty girl who was nice to him, gives his title to some rando who he's known for a couple years and leaves you alone as the only person from your time period in the future

Attached: bucky.jpg (900x860, 76K)

Go back to tumblr.

well at least he still has his arm
oh hey is that Rocket over there

Cap has spent more conscious hours with Falcon than he has with Bucky.

>tfw you don't think any of that because you're not a delusional shipfag

Attached: 5957e4088dc4b3c44d95eb3efd4418fe.jpg (536x284, 40K)

You cant force a heterosexual man to become homosexual. unless you're Jean Grey

It would have been acceptable if bucky wasn't confused when Cap didn't return. Hinting they had the talk before and bucky decided to stay

They can still hang out though. Steve probably has another decade or two in him, and by then Bucky might be able to function in normal society.

Don't worry, Bucky now has someone with a nice big black dick to satisfy him

Bucky isn't gay

nice headcanon

>Tony cucked the Stuckies by telling Steve to get a proper life and happiness

Attached: 1545358967714.jpg (567x567, 47K)

or Julie Powers.

Did you not see the first Captain America? They didn't meet in the army.

Bucky and cap are childhood friends

>It would have been acceptable if bucky wasn't confused when Cap didn't return. Hinting they had the talk before and bucky decided to stay
He wasn't confused. Steve clearly told him.
>"I'm going to miss you"

>abandons you for the first pretty girl who was nice to him
>Hayley Atwell

You gotta admit she makes this extremely believable.

Yes, but for most of those years he wasn't Captain America. Bucky was never Captain America's friend, he was Steve Roger's friend.
Falcon has always known him as Captain America. He grew up with the stories, he inspired him to be a soldier even before he met him, and he spent years as his right hand both doing Avenger's missions, and then on the run with him.
As much as Steve trusts Bucky, the Winter Soldier is not in a public position to inspire the world like Captain America needs to.
Cap didn't choose Sam to be the new cap because he was a closer friend, he chose him because he was the next best candidate to be everything Captain America needs to be, and Bucky understood that.

Attached: falcon cap.jpg (644x977, 77K)

He wasn't. They have a big heartfelt goodbye when Cap's supposedly gonna be back in 10 seconds, then when he doesn't reappear he just looks around like "Yep, there it is. Alright, he's around here somewhere, where are you?"

We'll always have fan art.

Attached: tumblr_pqqes4lB3t1rbrlvjo1_1280.png (790x674, 362K)

So did Chris Evans really spoil the fucking movie at that press thing where the whole cast and Russos chanted for Bucky?

He was trying to prepare everyone for the disappointment.

This.

I agree with you user, I hope they do FalconCap right
Soo... we just post them here or what?

Fujos will have to accept that he's with the Big Black Captain now. Falcon and Winter Soldier's love-hate act is what makes the magic happen for me.

Attached: 1cb134c0-f900-44e7-8657-2eb145d38614.jpg (961x540, 63K)

poor Bucky ;---;

Attached: 1556570399468.jpg (1000x707, 171K)

im on team Cuck the Buck. I want a depressed punished bucky, a man denied friendship.

wat

"The Russos confirm — Bucky knew. When Cap was preparing to for the trip, which is only supposed to last a few seconds in the main timeline, his old friend from Brooklyn gives him a surprisingly heavy farewell.

Somehow, he was aware that Cap was going to live in the past, and it’s probably more than just intuition. “Especially when he says goodbye,” Joe explained. “He says, ‘I’ll miss you.’ Clearly he knows something.”

But how? Has Winter Soldier already met with Old Cap at some previous point? It seems the answer is yes.

On the other hand, Joe adds, “Sam doesn’t know something.” Falcon has no idea about Old Cap, which is why The Winter Soldier urges him to go up and talk to the now-elderly Steve Rogers. Bucky already has the answer to the questions Sam is going to ask."

Attached: 1556524513883.jpg (800x1111, 120K)

MCU cucked themselves with stucky

they should have went with giving bucky a love interest instead of Steve

Attached: bwidow2016010covjpg.jpg (1300x652, 129K)

>”Has Winter Soldier already met with Old Cap at some previous point? It seems the answer is yes.

>On the other hand, Joe adds, “Sam doesn’t know something.” Falcon has no idea about Old Cap, which is why The Winter Soldier urges him to go up and talk to the now-elderly Steve Rogers. Bucky already has the answer to the questions Sam is going to ask."

dude what

Attached: 69DD3BD6-068F-486B-B85D-ED6758C71D7A.jpg (590x350, 29K)

We might see punished Bucky in Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Attached: A7DEB468-4F0D-42BF-BF1E-EB6EA314A04A.jpg (640x640, 62K)

Old Cap came back to the main timeline and has been bumming around for a while, I guess.

Probably came back to a time where one of the quantum gates was still active.

I’m not sure I’m ready to watch that

>;_;