DC Universe

Why isn't this shit available worldwide?

Attached: dc universe.jpg (700x393, 93K)

Why would the rest of the world want it?

It's like WWE Network it takes more time since it is new.

for Doom Patrols and Swamp things

It isn't even making money in the USA. It must be much cheaper just to let Netflix do international distribution like they are now.

It really makes no sense for WB to have a WB app and a DCU app.

Because its still a relatively new service. Netflix was US only for a while too.

dont forget all the animations

In Europe and South America a bunch of local companies own the rights to DC stuff.

Bah Gawd King! Bane has broken Batman in half!

Sometimes I wonder how does WB is still running, given all the stupid choices they make.

if it makes you feel any better it won't be available in the US in a few months

if they are not gonna have El Santo in the service they can forget about Mexico.

This.
WB will put the shows out on stupidly overpriced DVD/Blu Ray box sets and call it a day.

the comics as well but they would need to TL in every language

I'm not even mad, since we have all of this on Netflix outside the US.

Attached: Seething Ladderbro Is Seething.gif (360x268, 1014K)

Warner Brothers consistently makes the second highest (last year it was $2B) in gross from their theatrical division.

DC Entertainment throws off billions of dollars by itself in sales, licensing, etc.

The TV studio is one of the largest and most profitable production companies ever, with a really strong library of things that get syndication and throw of millions upon billions without any further work on their part.

Just to name a few.

not every
just the major would be fine and if people would paid up front and raised good amount of money they would do translation but by outsider firms in the each profitable language it work for mangas
and is easier to translate from american english than from japanese not every
just the major would be fine and if people would paid up front and raised good amount of money they would do translation but by outsider firms in the each profitable language it work for mangas
and is easier to translate from american english than from japanese

Keep wondering that myself. I'd pay for it. I want access to their library without hunting down other sources and buyfagging boxsets. But if they don't want our money we can't force them to take it.

Attached: 2497f734a48c663cb2e598dccf3138b2.jpg (481x680, 65K)

Shhh. Don't tell the truth when it damages the narrative. These weirdos and their tribal bullshit need DC/WB to be failing to get erect.

WB is launching their streaming services like Disney. Soon Netflix won't have Disney (Marvel) and WB (DC) stuff

Learn English you mouth breather.