Disney Parks Thread

Beware of Hitchhiking Waifus Edition

The updated Phantom Manor has just soft-opened over in France.

youtube.com/watch?v=n4AnrEH9oxg

Changes breakdown besides pic related:
>Vincent Price's voice is back in the attraction alongside a better French soundalike for billingual spiels
>Revised storyline putting more emphasis on the Phantom's identity as the father of the bride and there having been more then one ill-fated suitor that he killed off.
>Said new story illustrated with all new portraits, stretching and changing
>Unfortunately, a couple music tracks got replaced by Disneyland counterparts

Attached: D5a1wgFWAAEboEu.jpg (1200x830, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Toy Story Land's getting a vaguely Woody's Round-up inspired Barbecue joint literally themed as "Andy built this out of some cardboard boxes" as a sit-down restaurant instead of a fully functional Pizza Planet

Attached: Toy Story Land BBQ.jpg (1024x572, 146K)

Will the change in CEO finally get the original Peoplemover working again!?

If they're willing to spend money instead of gouging others for it.

>Melanie's new suitors are named Barry Claude, Rowan D. Falls, Ignatius "Iggy" Knight, and Sawyer Bottom

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>>Vincent Price's voice is back in the attraction

Fuck yeah.

>D23 is coming up
What kind of great new attractions (or horror) can we expect this year

Probably show us the beer garden and Festival Center replacing the Fountain of Nations and half of Innoventions

You know I always wanted to visit the Haunted Manor one last time before I died.

>turned Mélanie into a psycho

why

She thirsty after having to deal with multiple dead suitors and endless afterlife torment from her father.

Honestly, it's kinda uncomfortable how Henry stay so close to Mélanie, there's even a portrait of them in the foyer. Where's Mélanie's mother?! The newpaper people got today especially said Martha and Henry died together so she was still alive.

(Pic is from The October parade, and huh... They're awfully close )

Attached: parade octorber phantom manor.jpg (500x661, 173K)

There's been a long disconnect between Imagineering and the Entertainment division on the Phantom's identity, with the latter skewing more towards the ambiguous "dark spirit that's an obvious analog for the Phantom of the Opera" throwaway alternative presented in backstory materials that also put a strong case forward for Henry, which of course some fangirls in the HM fandom latched onto.

The fact that there wasn't a goddamn office memo sent out during the Manor's refurbishment that they were putting their foot down and firmly establishing it was Henry was incredibly irresponsible of them.

Not comics or cartoons.

Theme park threads have always a been a Yea Forums and Yea Forums thing. IPs aside, tons of overlap in the crafts. Even Disney's park-original attractions were primarily created by animators.

Doesn't matter. Parks are locations, not cartoons. Therefore, not Yea Forums.

I love how we have to give an explanation every single thread why this is better lol
With all the Marvel and e-celeb threads I don’t know why these threads get to them

>Saw her Bottom
Are they implying her took her anal virginity?

Thats kind of hot.

He's everywhere in the ride with her too now, I think he may even be holding/caressing her head in the ballroom scene now?

Ah yes, the Dino-rama school of restaurant theming.
"Its supposed to look shitty"

Death by timber mill saw to the groin.

Barry Claude is the guy about to get mauled on the right.

Attached: PM Stretch Room.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

Cheap but I kind of like

I'm going to miss squeleton Mélanie

We get a good look at the fourth portrait?

This video takes more of a look around the stretch room

Attached: D5au1IoWsAIYI5r.jpg (900x1200, 143K)

>instead of a fully functional Pizza Planet
I'm so confused why they've never done this. i do not fucking understand what's so hard about this

Attached: 1378001265488.jpg (613x497, 53K)

It's that suppossed to be Thunder Mesa behind them? it's a bit too... Green?

They did and its gone