Lizzie McGuire thread

Lizzie McGuire thread

Attached: 1556479971673.jpg (500x352, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/68458388
complex.com/pop-culture/2019/03/disney-star-kyle-massey-sued-for-allegedly-sending-sexually-explicit-photos-to-minor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I never watched this show. What’d I miss?

Boring middle/school antics and cute animated Hilary Duff.

Just a typical early era Disney Channel sitcom like Even Stevens and That's So Raven. Fun enough of a show.

Attached: lizzie_mcguire_by_cartoongirlsfeet2-d6t2wt8.png (716x480, 282K)

Early 2000's Disney sitcom starring Hillary Duff that had quite a lot of animated material sandwiched in

That's So Raven felt like more of a bridge than an actual early era Disney sitcom. I even have very clear memories of people mocking the fuck out of it when it premiered, even when Lizze McGuire or Even Stevens were still generally liked by those same people.

Good taste

Attached: hilary_duff_soles_feet565-2000x1200.jpg (2000x1200, 255K)

I though Raven herself carried the show pretty well. I don't remember the hate. Hannah Montana was the real start to the now typical style of a Disney Channel sitcom.

Wasn't That's So Raven one of the first Disney Channel sitcoms with a laugh track? I'd say that marks it as a turning point for the network's live-action programming.

Attached: It's a Laugh Productions.jpg (752x423, 41K)

I can't wat to marathon all this shit once Disney+ is out.

please tell me this piece that I drew is accurate to the bathing suit she got in that one episode.

Attached: CartoonLizzieSwimsuit (SHITTY RECOLOR).png (397x256, 46K)

meh

it isn't?

Attached: holy shit.gif (493x370, 352K)

A nice slice-of-life teen show, where the main character has an inner animated self that shows up from time to time.

Attached: hGjKh.png (266x198, 85K)

Why is she so crudely drawn here? She wasn't this crudely drawn normally.

This was from season 1 episode "I've Got Rhythmic". Her artstyle changed few episodes later.

vimeo.com/68458388

I think it might've had a laugh track I don't actually remember, but I remember finding it actually funny compared to drivel like Hannah Montana.

>even America's favorite little brother can't be trusted
fucking why

complex.com/pop-culture/2019/03/disney-star-kyle-massey-sued-for-allegedly-sending-sexually-explicit-photos-to-minor

Attached: Cory in the Doghouse.png (500x353, 117K)

what do you mean meh?

Attached: i don't need it.jpg (480x360, 28K)

He is folowwing every POTUS befor him (Trump, Clinton...)