*inhales*

>*inhales*

Attached: 2489F1C1-9F0A-4D47-9F3C-7CD0B39214C4.png (640x1136, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4952137/Rachel-Mitchell-s-analysis.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&index=36&t=2s&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J
nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/01/roger-stone-frank-pentageli-trump-mafia-collusion-russia-mueller.html
cnbc.com/2019/01/25/roger-stone-threatened-to-steal-a-therapy-dog-and-tampered-with-a-witness-mueller-in
youtube.com/watch?v=HeOVbeh2yr0
youtube.com/watch?v=0nVfV3tnpxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OH NO NO NO NO

>reasonable surrender for his arrest
Just pull up to his fucking house and drag him out like a regular person.
I really hate how movie/tv stars are handled with fucking kid gloves.

Attached: 5da.jpg (680x681, 37K)

>normal person has a warrant for thier arrest
>police immediately proceed to thier house and put them in cuffs

>rich/famous person has a warrant
>6 months of legal proceedings as the courts go back and forth with lawyers about how they must be treated during the arrest, living arrangements while being held in custody, another handful of months pass before they even show up in court, if they even feel like it

Attached: 20b1c880f79d4c55c48ebd7061453b1508a2da2e_full.jpg (184x184, 6K)

>negotiate arrest
America is a fucking joke of a country

This is how most arrests are made when a suspect already has a legal team prepared. Hell probably get out on PR too.

t. people who don't understand that most criminals are issued summons and then arrested by their own surrender and not apprehended by cops with handcuffs
t. brainlets

also worth noting he's rich and already has a decent lawyer so the police have to do everything 100% by the books or he walks.
Most cases aren't won or lost on innocence. Most cases are lost by someone fucking up paperwork and the other side calling you out on it.

WeW FuckinG LaD

Attached: golly.png (500x813, 173K)

>Woman lies about a supreme court nominee molesting her
HOW BRAVE
>Nigger lies about getting beaten up by some white dudes
LOCK HIM UP!

I wonder why we have so many blacks in jail hmmmmm?

>he gets his news from Instagram
Can I leave this fucking planet I don't want to live with fucking zoomers

I wouldnt say "most" criminals but yea when the police have already made contact with suspwct and got his information the only legal reason left to arrest someone is if they have a reason to belueve hes an immanent danger to the public, which doesnt really same like the case.

Theyll arrest him and hild him for a day or two try to get more information out of him then either let him go on bail or even let him out on personal recognizence.

What if he as a black woman tho what would've happened?

She should have been locked up with the niggers.

watching one episode of the sopranos doesn't make you a law expert

roger stone

White* woman

low effort

im older than you, ya dumb cuck

If you seriously care about this, you're such a pathetic alt-right incel it's not even funny. He might have done something wrong, but it was for the right reasons. He was just trying to fight the white supremacist system we live in, and now that same system will throw him in jail for trying to stand up for what is right. If you have a problem with that, you're racist, period. We should all stop talking about Jussie Smollett, the only ones who keep bringing it up are drumpflets who enjoy seeing a black man suffer.

To think i erased my dabbing pepe

That lying bitch should be in prison too. Every board was calling for it.

Attached: 1550614173047.jpg (935x1083, 80K)

Attached: 1550714704522.jpg (471x532, 43K)

That's not what happens when you have a warrant at all. Almost every warrant is resolved by surrender. Police cannot go out and arrest without cause on every warrant because they'd have to know where you were at all times for everyone in their city and county.

>Most cases are lost by someone fucking up paperwork and the other side calling you out on it.

Not really, at all.

>akadmiks
man, they really aren't doing themselves any favors with sensational shit like this.

Imagine being this butthurt about some posturing by a defense lawyer

Nobody has to answer to you personally. You're nobody.

MAGAts have been out for blood since day one
i’m glad he exposed the deep seeded racism within the country. started an important conversation

Why can't negroes stop themselves from committing crimes?

You either come in peacefully or they send bounty hunters after you desu

Duke Lacrosse. She got 3 years if memory serves

>actor vs senator
dumb n*gger i really wish it was about race but it isnt, its about social hierachy, stars are high but not above people of the actual law

You are a compulsive liar though

They really don't. This isn't TV. Bounty hunters do not run around arresting people with warrants. They have to possess a a bond wherein the bonded person agrees to basically waive constitutional process.

Attached: i have the death sentence on 12 systems.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

why do so many conservatives keep trying to plan mass casualty terrorist attacks, they seem like such pleasant and well-adjusted people?

it’s pretty common
It’s not like he’s going to go on the run, this just saves time and money

true, a nigger going to jail for chimplike stupidity isnt newsworthy, its an hourly occurance

>Almost every warrant is resolved by surrender
I don't think that's true...

Attached: images (2).jpg (300x168, 6K)

Most cases are poor people who can't afford bail pleading guilty and taking probation so they can get out of jail. I love it when Yea Forums thinks TV is real life.

Attached: Brad Pitt.jpg (720x960, 68K)

He cute!

Attached: 1550009502456.gif (607x609, 514K)

ok

Why is the entire media focusing on the fact that he's a faggot and a nigger, but no one is focusing on the fact that he's also a slimy kike, and his sneaky jewishness was what motivated him to pull this hoax. (reminds me of another big fake hoax kikes are still clinging to)

How many replies does bait like this get on reddit?

He just ruined his whole life

Attached: Untitled.png (1282x456, 218K)

>what is proof

>only $500,000
yikes, no wonder he had to hire immigrants for this hoax.

Bounty hunters? We don't need their scum!

Yeah no fucking kidding. Most Hollywood actors have at least a couple million in the bank. What a fucking nigger this guy is.

>t. bail bailer
Just admit you criminal scum that you got a ton of Skip Tracers on your ass as we type.

>provides more entertainment than his c-list show ever will
does this make him a good actor or not? I can't tell.

unless you're Oliver Stone

and what about the Nigerians?

Attached: john cena.webm (544x544, 773K)

>he’s rich
Is he really? I mean hes a side actor on a somewhat relavent tv show. Not like he was making millions.

prove she lied

Whose house was it? DUNNO!
What time was it? DUNNO!
How did you get there? DUNNO!
How did you get back? DUNNO!
Who was there? 5 guys and my friend - they all denied this
Why did you go? DUNNO!
Had you been there before? DUNNO!
It's really far from both yours and his house, you must have driven over surely right? Who did you ride with? DUNNO!
What happened? Kavanaugh came in wearing his KKK hat holding 53 beer cans. The Cosby Show was on TV and he came in and shouted BASED COSBY and I distinctly remember him breaking the TV in the room and going "that's what i'm going to do to your vagina CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD! I'M BRETT KAVANAUGH!" Then he jumped onto me and choked me. He kept saying 2020 2020 2020 over and over again. I yelled and yelled November is coming! but that didn't stop him. I only managed to escape when his other friend in the room said the keg he was holding was empty. Kavanaugh flew into a rage and grabbed the keg and threw it out the window. I then jumped through that window and the next 36 years are a a blur to be completely honest.
LISTEN AND BELIEVE

what kind of animal puts a cat on a leash

Proof we need to start locking up women too

YO LIL DONNIE

The guy is a literally who side actor.

Fuck you drumpfkin

>police cannot go out and arrest without cause
lmao the cause is the "arrest" warrant. they can come get you whenever or wherever they want in that case

Do you want to let that maniac just wander around body slamming the local children?

>Nigerian immigrants doing the jobs white men don't want to do anymore.

she went to congress, not the police, so you can't exactly charge her in the criminal system.
>either way she should have kept her mouth shut.

JUST FUCK MY WHOLE LIFE UP SENPAI

lol

Fucking KEK

Attached: 1473625922470.jpg (222x293, 19K)

I guess that way they get more cash out of the arrest, no?

>spreading lies and deceit and corrupting the justice system are right reasons
Only a leftytard would be corrupt enough to say such words. That's why leftytards are losing now, while the right is just sitting back and doing nothing because they don't have to do anything since the left is going bonkers and ruining itself effectively enough by doing stupid shit every week.

Attached: 1546498331724.jpg (355x410, 11K)

didn't they send a swat team to arrest roger stone?

lmao

I'll bite, if he has to fake a hate crime is that not proof that there was nothing for him to be afraid of?

What about domestic terrorism for the anthrax thing?

just shoot him in the head lol

She didn't serve any time

not proof

>anthrax
It was tylenol.
The moment he used the postal office to send any substance via letter was the moment the Feds got involved from day 1 since postal service is a federal matter, and that was pretty much the end of him since FBI goes all the way and doesn't give a shit about your stardom status when they come for your ass. The guy is a retarded fucking idiot just like his leftist friends.

What do you expect from a bisexual chipmunk who's friends with 6ix9ine

Have you seen Stone without wearing a suit? He's literally Bane for an old geezer. Jussie is a massive faggot. Stone could probably rip apart half the SWAT team if given the chance.

She said she didn't have any training with polygraphs, but her friend exposed her by saying she had extensive training on how to trick a polygraph and talked about it. She lied about the fear of flying. She lied about not knowing who paid for the polygraph (DNC). If anything, this is an ope and shut perjury case.

Is a felony even a serious charge in the US? It sounds like he's going to be facing a fine when he was possibly willing to pick out two random guys to blame, along with whatever riots/attacks he could have incited.

>I then jumped through that window
With her jetpack at FTL speed, which made her go into a wormhole 36 years into the future. That's why she waited so long to report it, BIGOT!

Indelible and hippocampuspilled

I put my girlfriend on a leash. Does that count?

Good bait but a little too obvious you copied it from Twitter

most of those "celebrity net worths" websites are bullshit btw

>felony
but user, #blacklivesmatter you fucking racist

Attached: lel bird.jpg (2083x1786, 1.75M)

JUSTie Smoltit

I find this to be one of the most fascinating stories of the past decade. Every bit of information that comes out makes me cum with excitement. It's just such a baffling display of humanity.

I watched the whole like 6 hour event and this was basically the whole thing.

>willingly attaching yourself to that monster
no thanks

>when you want to push an anti-lynching bill that nobody would argue against under normal circumstances, but you then make the circumstances abnormal by being a mentally retarded leftist who lacks any social awareness that it would be bilateral and undermine it by getting a retarded black actor to fake a hate crime, therefore branding the left spectrum as the idiots who undermined their very own bill that would have otherwise been pushed bilaterally

I don't get how leftists are this fucking retarded. Among you Westerners, the right is currently keeping calm and not doing anything while the left is initiating self-destruct sequences on a daily basis. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Attached: 1547333864865.gif (307x173, 1.76M)

Are you implying nigger "women" and american asians aren't scum too?

He let Coach Bombay down. Sad.

Attached: IMG_2665.jpg (700x367, 20K)

It's just one of those shills who is trying to push white men away from white women, shilling for racemixing and how "BASED" le cute ape girl is.
Just ignore the discord trannies.

Fake anthrax is still terrorism because of the fear it causes.
This also shows that the so called MAGAbomber was a false flag. He couldn't have used the postal system.

Lynching is already a crime. What was their endgame?

Making it a federal crime. And anything that could be construed as a lynching a hate crime.
Bigger punishment. Wider umbrella to catch things under.
...for purposes (((unknown))).

I think they foresee a lot of lynchings of democrats or nigs

or both

Is this what I spend my overtime pay on? See my kid faking hate crimes?

Attached: beasley.jpg (300x168, 3K)

This post contains a lethal dose of autism

>akademiks
not based

class 4 felony is 3 years in Illinois.

He also has mail fraud with the anthrax and hate letters that might tack on more years.

At least she cant vote anymore

Read the report.

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4952137/Rachel-Mitchell-s-analysis.pdf
Also watch the last 3 or 4 minutes of her hearing when she was questioned.

She admitted she knew that the best course of action was to have FBI come to her house and interview her and not in front of TV like this. She even laughed about it. She chose the course of action that would impact the nomination the most.

What a dumb niggerfaggot.

Attached: 1550589830012.jpg (416x639, 68K)

Attached: 8971011.jpg (801x534, 34K)

wew

Attached: KavanaughBeer1.jpg (459x459, 51K)

There are players involved that could buy the rights to that tv show if they wanted.

The trump curse claims another nigger.

Based

>remember my name user

Attached: Roger_Stone.jpg (1000x667, 367K)

>There are players involved that could buy the rights to that tv show if they wanted.
Enlighten us. I'd love to know these "players".

Attached: TSowell3.jpg (640x480, 44K)

>she went to congress, not the police, so you can't exactly charge her in the criminal system.

An official police report was filed and investigate as part of the testimony and background checks on Kavanaugh and nothing was found, either to implicate him sexual assault or her, for lying.

Attached: 1539153201174.jpg (305x665, 78K)

>Lynching is already a crime. What was their endgame?

It's part of an effort to legitimatize "reparations" for Blacks.

Attached: protesting NASA.png (402x617, 315K)

YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL

MY EMPIRE OF JUST

>What the fuck is wrong with you people?

They are literally crazy, but somehow have managed to acquire an influence FAR beyond their limited numbers.

Attached: 9780192625014-uk-300.jpg (300x393, 13K)

Hahahaha

He might be fired and go to jail for a while, but once he gets out he'll get back on his feet. These kind of people have a ton of friends who don't give a shit what he did.

I doubt it, even if he was black he was willing to let 2 nig(g)erian blacks go to jail and has casted a big shadow of future race crime victims.
The left will crucify this dude.

He didn't know it was his accomplices.
He thought the police had found two random white men and he was willing to say that they were the ones who attacked him even though he knew that they were completely innocent.

rich people don't lose the way we do nigger, he won't be bothered in jail and will be offered acting jobs and production credits when he's released

You sure? Because it was relatively quickly informed that the subjects were niggerians and he still kept lying.
I mean even REEEEsetera turned on him.

He wont, he is a literal who actor, hell even his political friends abandoned him already. He might not face jail time but his acting career is effectively over (Or at least he will never get as "big" as he was).

>I mean even REEEEsetera turned on him.
Also to note they were banning anyone that didnt believe his story.

Yeah really.

J U S T
F U C K
M Y
S H I T
U P
F A M

Attached: 1550716680971.jpg (313x227, 33K)

I bet a cat could win a fight against a cat sized gorilla.

Attached: BAH GAWD.webm (522x470, 536K)

ha got eem

>shills
>shilling
>racemixing
>BASED
>le
>ape
>discord trannies
Nice buzzwords /r/teh_donald.

Literally this. Fucking kill that nigger. I want him dead.

Actually this reminds me, why DIDN'T she get charged for making false accusations?

This. When are we going to make false rape accusations a crime? If faking a hate crime is illegal and rape is a hate crime towards women (see the "War on Women") then what's the logic there? The answer of course is that we let women do whatever the fuck they want in the legal system but how does that fall in the narrative that women are "treated unfairly" in society?

gr8 b8 m8

Because perjury is extremely difficult to prove beyond a reasonable. How can you prove she lied instead of misremembering things decades later? You can't really, aside from reading her mind which is impossible as of now.

Attached: 1545693870929.jpg (736x578, 68K)

30 years ago we'd have him upside down with a fork in his ass.

>wanted to frame le magapedes cause thats hot right now
>gets caught
>turns everyone racist by his idiotic actions

huh it was 4D chess all along

Jussie's jeans are all out of wack

Attached: faggot_nigger_kike_btfo.jpg (416x639, 118K)

Ooooof

when he gets the chance maybe he should kill himself

for what purpose? I just don't understand why he would do this

I live in North side Chicago. Two weeks ago when I asked my white ultra Lib friends what they thought about this shit they were reluctant to believe this shit.

Attached: nqxsapimqu721.gif (335x190, 964K)

It's all so tiresome

Attached: farewell old friend.jpg (750x710, 64K)

See
Many buy into the idea that a combination of rich, black and gay gets special treatment but in reality such people dont get to get away with whatever they want.
Probably the nog expected to everyone to take his word with no investigation.

Yeah, well I watched 86 episodes of The Sopranos. I've practically passed the BAR test already.

You're right, he'll be put into protective custody where he's either locked in a cell by himself for 20+ hours a day or, if he's lucky, he'll have a cellate he's locked in a cell with for 20+ hours a day.

Segregation is hell inside jail / prison. General population is way easier.

>Allowing your girlfriend to leave her cage
I hope this is bait.

this

I mean, ever see Tarzan? That leopard only got beat because of the knife/spear

>t. jussie smolletts PR crisis team

this is pretty well done but its just a little too over the top

It makes him a literally a crisis actor

2 terms
2 scoops
2 genders
2 Nigerians paid to fake this hate crime

Attached: hahahahahahaha.jpg (1536x1042, 599K)

she was smart enough to offer zero evidence which could have been disproven
unless you're talking about the other women who lied

>muh genes explain someone’s actions, but only if they’re minority genes and the actions wuz bad
Thanks for the minutely reminder that /pol/ users are too dumb for words to describe

>2 terms
Nope.

Attached: file.png (846x960, 829K)

>The incel in you has the misplaced rage
>The white in you has the lack of street smarts
>The alt-right in you floors it

Attached: 1522005855532.jpg (560x379, 76K)

>MAGAts have been out for blood since day one

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&index=36&t=2s&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J

That you have to manufacture hate crimes for them to exist? Lmao

>two years later
>still crying about fat antifa terrorists getting low-speed impacted

>mocking is crying

This made me laugh even more than the post you’re replying to. Some of you are alright.

HOLY SHIT
NIGGERFAGGOTKIKES SEETHING
DING DONG DIDDLY SEETHING

nice caps lock retard

SEETHING FAGGOT USES REDDIT TIER MEME FROM 2004

this but unironically

>reddit tier meme
>2004
You're drunk. Been there. Hope you're having a good time, user. Stay hydrated.

Any chance of a huge lawsuit for slander?

Glad this started the conversation about immigrants stealing hate crime from the white man what are we too do if the spics start lynching the black

He's not rich but there seems to be an element of conspiracy here.
I don't think its gonna help him though, courts are gonna make an example of him

More like JUSTie Smollet lmao!

Pesky due process

>what are we too do if the spics start lynching the black

That already happens, spics hate blacks, but whenever they attack them it's listed as "white man attacks black man in horrific hate crime" and you have to look into it to find out the "white man" is named Juan Hernandez or some shit.

Attached: BAF44ECD-FB64-411A-BECE-512A08CC1986.jpg (750x539, 237K)

Attached: C0977C1C-863E-44C6-8516-E6E8AA807377.jpg (247x415, 18K)

I gotchu senpai

Attached: pepe11.png (728x553, 113K)

Perfectly normal person here committed a crime. The news followed it, he'd ended up in a hospital and used the time to get a lawyer prepared. The result was the cops never even got to properly arrest him. A legal barrier helps anyone, not just celebs. The cops weren't even allowed ot directly arrest him, he was allowed to leave the hospital on his own, go home, spend the weekend there and drive himself to turn himself in at the station with his lawyer by his side.

The problem you're seeing there isn't fame or money, it's a legal team or lawyer's ability to manipulate events in their client's favor.

Don't even fucking bother dude. This site has become a real low-IQ racist stronghold. There was a time when people on here were unironically above average IQ. Now, the brainlet meme is more than a meme. People are so fucking stupid.

Suck a nigger dick fag.

>faggot who believed JUSTie’s story calling others stupid

>The result was the cops never even got to properly arrest him
The result was a proper investigation that led to his eventual downfall. He's still getting arrested. Your precious Roger Stone had a raid because the fucker has weapons and is now known to threaten individuals.

There is so much more to this when you think about it, what exactly was his plan if the cops believed him and couldn't find evidence of his hoax? He was probably going to bitch and moan for months about this on TV and the fake news media would be playing along, they would have been blaming the cops and probably say that the cops are not putting effort because they are racist and don't want to find the attackers, or that they are incompetent, blaiming "systematic racism" and other bullshit. I hope they know this too and are ready to push his shit in to the full extent of the law in the courts. Fucking stupid cunt.

Attached: image.gif (511x512, 105K)

Attached: neckyourselffagggot.png (900x1350, 325K)

>t.

Attached: 1514402550041.jpg (439x594, 36K)

Attached: leftypol.jpg (1024x768, 346K)

If you can pretend to be black people you can goad him into having a standoff and being killed by police.

Is that you? The one who looks like a star trek next gen character on the left user?

Fucking priceless.

sneed

Underrated af

Oh yea a raid that CNN was setting up for.

>because the fucker has weapons
>oy vey, the goy has legal weapons, better call CNN to live broadcast the swat team at his house
Kill yourself, you incredibly stupid redditor

Your other claim is objectively false. Stone will spend at most 6 months in a county jail. Russian election interference is a witch hunt.

That bald one gives me nightmares every fucking time man

It was such a poorly done hoax there's no way it wasn't intentionally so.
"A certain group of powerful people" want a race war and I just want to know why.
Maybe they just want to see the world burn.
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1374391361350.jpg (126x125, 4K)

kek

Attached: 1547924636605.jpg (413x395, 89K)

In a perfect world this is what all of society looks like

Why do movies attract such shit brained lonely faggots? If people like you were rounded up and killed, the world would actually be a better place

>He might have done something wrong, but it was for the right reasons.

Attached: 1453621114970.jpg (619x595, 125K)

(you)

Simple. She wanted to get a big time bill in so retards could check her history and be like;
>AY YO she fightin dem raysis wit dat anti-racist bill
When in reality it's just a tool to pump up her resume

The reality of the situation is that she has no real political "heat" so to speak. She needed something to make her "legitimate"

If your crime is exacerbating the racial divide and exploiting racial tension and hatred for your own benefit, isn't that in of itself a hate crime?

>liberals seething

this is why i voted for trump

>filename
absolutely underrated

Hotheaded comfy-poster

based

>faggot
>kike
>nigger
>also a manlet
Eternally btfo.

>tall
>huge arms
>not a twink
>full head of hair
>pure white sparkly clean teeth
>comfy clothing
>huge feet meaning huge ass dick
>calfs are fucking massive supporting a fucking 5% mutant like that
>says that he posts on Yea Forums so he regularly discusses with the smartest people in the world on a daily basis
>subtle film clothing
>this was made thinking it would trigger sneedposters

based

>year 2000 + 19
>mad scientists still haven't given us cat-sized gorilla

Worst timeline.

>Leftiecucks are part of the anti-sneed team
Do we need more reasons to hate on them than that? The tranny who made the image probably thought he was gonna garner sympathy from anti-sneed posters as well

city slickers have always been leftists

Attached: 1550104095449.jpg (539x839, 203K)

So did that bill pass already or what's happening?

I believe that prosecutors and elected officials are missing an opportunity by not calling the bluff on people with "selective" forgetfulness. I think if they get someone who starts pulling that shit, it should be grounds for opening up a competency hearing and getting that person dismissed from their job, the logic behind it being: "Why the fuck would we want someone with the memory of a goldfish serving in a position of responsibility?"

>mixing criminal justice system with private public sector competency reviews
Fuck the constitution because liberals, right?

It was a non-violent crime, theyre not gonna go all swat on his ass. This happens all the time. Calm down, /pol/dick

>cat sized gorilla vs a cat sized grizzly bear

Attached: joeglasses.jpg (1200x1200, 185K)

She didnt involve the fuzz, einstein.

>she also probably isnt a lying sack of shit, either.

>Justalittlebit Smallet
Kek

It's just keeping up appearances and politics
If you weren't a sperg you'd understand this.

>the fuzz

Attached: 130.jpg (401x349, 37K)

It's unreal seeing how far Yea Forums has declined. /pol/ was a death sentence.

So go to resetera then if you want high iq discussions for high iq individuals such as yourself

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

they got release no charges

People who pull the "I have no recollection" shit are already exploiting a loophole in the legal process. They're essentially pleading the 5th without pleading the 5th, lying in a way that can't be proven. That's already raping the shit out of the spirit of the law.

Attached: _.gif (127x13, 317)

>we
you've outed yourself fagboy

Attached: 1550592485276.jpg (416x639, 118K)

Attached: MAGArilla.jpg (997x768, 199K)

>meanwhile Drumpf's friend/Russian co-conspirator has a no-knock FBI pre-dawn raid complete with body armor and assault rifles with a CNN news crew tagging along even though CNN and the FBI deny any ties
Don't get me wrong, Roger Stone is almost as vile as the rest of DC and a civicuck boomer as well, but that set an awful precedent.

I'm getting a little scared now bros this was supposed to be it, Drumpf was supposed to go down this time.

Attached: 1550668203660.png (792x691, 299K)

Attached: JUSST.jpg (1297x736, 192K)

So I tried to see what Empire was as a europoor.
Jesus Christ what is this shit, is this what single black women watch all day long?
There is a show similar to this one for white grannies, The Young and the Restless is the name I think.

Attached: AJPFGBQ.jpg (872x938, 88K)

My favourite part of all this is he hire 2 black guys to commit the crime.

>White men are too polically correct to commit hate crimes so immigrants have to do it for them

What a time to be alive

All Trump needs to do is hire some black chicks to go to his rally and Bernie will retreat to his cuck corner of shame.

Attached: Bernie-Sanders-Black-Lives-Matter-2869-700x467.jpg (700x467, 76K)

>all the retarded boomers replying to this unironically

Unless you're Roger Stone, in which case the FBI will inform CNN that you are going to be arrested sp the news station has a chance to set up their cameras beforehand.

Benjamin Franklin trying to be trendy in the 21st century?

Roger stone was threatening people in an attempt to keep them from talking

nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/01/roger-stone-frank-pentageli-trump-mafia-collusion-russia-mueller.html

>I wonder why we have so many blacks in jail hmmmmm?
because they commit 50% of violent crimes in spite of being only 13% of the population

Attached: 1547137797575.png (1920x799, 941K)

You know, it's very interesting that they did this to Bernie Sanders, not Hillary Clinton, and no way in hell to Donald Trump. Hmm...

Cause Hillary got more balls than he does

This. They need to just break down his door at 4am, shoot his dog and drag him into the police station in his pjs like they would anyone else.

Funny how they gave Roger Stone the full swat team treatment for a process crime while this dude gets to negotiate his surrender.

More like because Hillary probably paid the bitches. Liberal wine moms fucking HATE Bernie Sanders.

Anyone with a brain hates him

I wish the Italians still made mondo films so that they could make one about this

*with inherited wealth

Fixed.

I get it, you are brainless, I'm not gonna bully you too much, here, have a (You)

>nymag

Attached: image.jpg (720x404, 169K)

Capitalism must be destroyed.

Give me one instance in which a non-celebrity was given this preferential treatment.

There there

Attached: 13473152_905211946268824_789943760_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com&ig_cache_key=MT (480x335, 37K)

look nobody likes this okay? The original poster who put it in a more funny way had it right and you've just put it in a distracting font and detracted from it. stop (i'm not the same user who told you it was shit before)

>Jussie Smollett
>Colin Kaepernick
>Corey Booker
>Kamala Harris
Why are mutts so obsessed with starting race wars?

*record scratch*

>Yep that's me, I bet you're wondering how I got in to this position

Attached: IMG_5901.jpg (280x373, 13K)

cnbc.com/2019/01/25/roger-stone-threatened-to-steal-a-therapy-dog-and-tampered-with-a-witness-mueller-in

They want "muh reparations muhfuggah, crackas be racist"

I needed that pic for Ellen Page posting. Couldn't find it, so thanks!

To be fair, security at Hillary events was much tighter. They'd ve been shot if they tried something like that there.

>threatened to steal a therapy dog
COLLUSION!!!

>it's not just gay teens you need to worry about
That part's true. End them all.

Its threatening a witness which is what I stated from the start. Its evidence why roger stone was brought to prison under other conditions. You should go back to /pol/

Jussie sent nigger's to do a white mans job. I mean if a white man had pulled this off there would be no doubt.
But as usual the nigger gets caught buying the supply's needed to do the fucking crime.
They did not even pick a store with a potato CCTV system in it.

Attached: 022019-jussie-smollett-brothers-primary-3.jpg (718x559, 51K)

You're the one talking politics, off-topic politics for that matter, you're the one that should go back to /pol/ or whatever hole you came from

Follow the chain of replies you absolute retard

LMAO, if you think Bernie Sanders is going to be president, you're certainly the type of retard who believed a black queer got beat up by two Trump supporters in an upscale neighborhood of Chicago in a -20 degree arctic freeze.

>I knew it! See this proves all rape allegations are false except when the guy is black or hispanics and/or a muslim! Mercedes Carerra did nothing wrong! #Gamergate2.0!

Attached: soymatt.png (225x270, 60K)

He's a real Patriot

>America will NEVER be a socialist nation

Attached: Green New Deal.png (1064x964, 167K)

>except when the guy is black or hispanics and/or a muslim!
You mean when they actually committed the crime? Also, Bill Cosby. Everyone knows he didn't do it. His lawyer just sucked.

Just give in man, look at his policys be honest about whether it will make your life better. Hint: the answer is yes.

haha based black man

Attached: trumpnoose.png (411x600, 113K)

wew, literally watching this episode right now

Attached: Bait.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

I 100% agree. We're way too soft on women and need to punish them more often.

Women need to be treated worse than blacks as compensation.

youtube.com/watch?v=HeOVbeh2yr0

>Implying Bernie will get to see 2020
Dude's a fucking skeleton as is also his platform is "defeating Trump" thus isolating Trump Voters and we already know Trump won last election so what is the fucking point

What kind of dumbass buys all their crime gear off of one place Lmao

The green new deal is the most upper middle class socialist thing ever.

>let's use all of these tax revenue with took on the environment instead of actually poor and homeless people

live police conference
youtube.com/watch?v=0nVfV3tnpxs

>Confirmed everything including sending the letter too
he done

Bernie Sanders is finished!

Imagine being named Jussie Smollet. I'd probably shove retard dicks up my retarded ass too while I screamed "STOP SHOVING YOUR HOT BLACK DICK UP MY RAPED ASSHOLE DRUMPF!!!" and etc

>senator

Attached: Pit.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>that hideous dyke sucking on her own tongue

disgusting

>user was allowed to watch while his wife got fucked for this post

kek

so is his character being written out of Empire?

Thanks based Jokester.

>when we discovered the motive, quite frankly, it pissed everybody off
kino

You mean Roger Stone

LMFAO LIL WHYTE BOYS GOTTA NEGOTIATE WIT DIS BLAKKKING YAKNAWMSAYN MUHFUGGAH SHEEEIIITTTTTT NIGGA DESE WHITE BOYS AINT GOT SHIT ON A KANG YAKNAWMSAYIN

In all seriousness, arrest this fucking retard immediately.

o shit waddup Satan?

His smile and optimism, gone.

Attached: jussie-smollett1.jpg (460x575, 20K)

2019... i fuck my shit up

>all the people who voted for trump in 2016 would still vote for him again

Holy fucking yikes dude that is a pathetic sense of awareness.

This. If he were in England the moment he called someone a doodoo head on twitter cops would've been busting down his door and confiscating his unlicensed butter knives.

>He was just trying to fight the white supremacist system we live in

yeah a black actor who gets paid milions of dollars is really oppressed. we are literally living in an apartheid state, i mean we hate blacks so much, we even had a black president for two terms

11/10 b8

Why is the media ignoring that he is a jew?

you guys are dumb this is all to help his rap career just like tupac hes finna come out and be huge with that thug n love

Attached: 1550763669941.png (589x583, 520K)

Remember watching about half of the first season with a black girl I was seeing. It unironically was one of the things that made me nope the fuck out of there. I remember saying it was shit a couple of episodes in and I got a diatribe how it's one of the biggest shows in America and all of her family out there love it. What she didn't realise she was telling me is that I was wrong to not judge them by the colour of their skin.

You're not wrong. They should both be in jail.

trannies utterly BTFO

>/pol/ was a death sentence
Ackshully the death sentence was gamergate.We've had influx of actual retards before (uncyclopedia, encyclopedia dramatica, gamefags, chanology fags, reddit 9gag et al.) but this site as a whole somehow managed to make most of those retards ironically retarded. The influx from gamergate was just too much for the population of 2014 to handle. 2014 was the year the original Yea Forums culture started getting displaced.
Whether gamergate was planned by those group of salty homosexuals from reddit who were planning to destroy Yea Forums "from the inside" or they merely took advantage of it is up for debate

JUSTIE

>there is 3 different angles which shows heather never got hit by the car
>1 interview moments after it happened where someone said the woman who died had a heart attack from the ordeal
kill yourself

Attached: image.jpg (540x540, 14K)

Who cares